Melville Occupational Therapy and Extra Lesson® For Children
To continue to lay down the foundation for our children’s futures. To be inclusive and supportive to our client base delivering best outcomes for our children within the context of their family and cultural background.
Melville Occupational Therapy was set up with the mindfulness that we are providing a boutique service to the child and family where we have made it our business to know and understand the family so that they feel safe and supported.
Melville Occupational Therapy and Extra Lesson for Children has serviced the children of the metropolitan Perth and country Western Australia for 18 years. Our ongoing purpose is for each child that we see to have better skills in all areas. To be able to lead as productive and happy life within the context of their disability. This applies to physical, social emotional, leisure and functional skills.
This is ensured by:
- Employing and training skilled and empathic Occupational Therapists and administrative staff.
- First class Occupational Therapy treatment rooms
- Using evidence based practice.
- Assessing and reassessing children to ascertain progress and to modify goals and treatment plans
- To be inclusive in our approach
- Advocacy for our children and parents
- Gathering a team of likeminded professionals to create a team around the child and his/her needs to maximize intervention.
- Providing an efficient and viable service to allow for the business to be viable for those children who will see us in the future.