10 x sessions
8th January 2018 to 19th January 2018
Melville: 13.00pm – 14.30pm
There is more to handwriting than just the mechanics of the hand.
The program will address:
- Core strength/postural control
- Mechanics of handwriting – pencil grip, in-hand manipulation skills
- Vestibular function – balance, muscle tone, eye movement
- Shoulder stability
- Integration of postural reflexes
- Upper limb and hand movement
- Thinking and writing at the same time
- Listening and social skills
Group sessions are eligible for private health rebate.