Laying the foundation for your child's future.
Why Choose Melville Occupational Therapy and Extra Lesson?
- Melville Occupational Therapy considers the whole child.
- We consider the context of family and school.
- We have a sensory processing focus.
- We have a customized sensory integration room.
- Our Occupational Therapists are highly trained .
- We offer clinic, home and school based services.
- DSS (HACWA and Betterstart) provider.
- NDIS provider.
- Medicare Better Access to Mental Health (BAMHs)
- 0 to 18 years.
We offer Occupational Therapy services for children experiencing difficulty with sensory integration, anxiety, emotional regulation, social skills, fine motor skills and gross motor skills.
Full Range of Modalities Include:-
- Sensory Integration.
- Sensory Processing Strategies.
- Therapeutic Listening.
- Integrated Listening Systems (iLs).
- Extra Lesson®.
- Fine and Gross Motor Development.
- Student Performance Enhancement.
- Visual Perception.
- Play based intervention.
Melville Occupational Therapy and Extra Lesson® considers the whole child within the context of both home and school.
School Holiday group sessions
Melville Occupational Therapy and Extra Lesson for Children is now registered as a WA NDIS My Way provider. To learn about the services we provide and if you are eligible to receive them please continue reading.